Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: cemetery man..voodoo doll has been shipped

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey CM, just letting you know that I sent your voodoo doll out today. I shipped it 1st class, so it should hopefully be there by friday or saturday.

  2. #2
    eoinwalsh
    Guest eoinwalsh's Avatar
    They're always trying to steal my lucky neck meats!

  3. #3
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar
    [img]eek.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Groovy, thanks Tortri! I'm looking forward to him. (And the occult power I may be able to squeeze out of him too) [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    EDIT: And PS, of course I'll alert you when he arrives safely as well.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 06, 2004 06:44 PM: Message edited by: Cemetery Man ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •